The weekend is almost here and I couldn’t be happier. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m in the final stages of this “bump” ride or if it’s the feeling of hot summer days ahead but I’ve been feeling a little more tired and sluggish lately. I’d die for a nice long afternoon nap (that I could potentially stretch out into actual sleeping once the evening rolls around). I mean whatever happened to those anyways?
We’ve got another long weekend ahead of us (you’ve got to hand it to the French, they take their holidays seriously) and I’m planning on taking my little peanut to the beach and catch some sun and maybe, just maybe, the water won’t be too freezing and we’ll be able to frolic around a little bit. In the meantime I’ll be working on holding the other little one in until daddy gets back! Did you hear that baby? No rush here…
I thought I’d also share some link love since I haven’t done that in forever…
- Star Wars fans rejoice. Star Wars X Vans is here for the taking. How do I convince Vid that our entire family needs these?
- My uber talented little sis and her equally talented boyfriend teamed up for this amazing video. Have you checked out her blog yet? The raw goodies there are TO DIE FOR!
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- Even though it seems there’s a heat wave coming our way, I’m still crushing on a great pair of sweats to lounge around in. Also what does a girl have to do to get a pair of black Arizona Birkenstocks around here? Is everyone just really out of stock?
- Maya Angelou’s letter to her younger self.
- I’m planning on reading this book over the weekend! Considering everyone has been absolutely gushing about it, I’m not sure what’s taken me so long.
Any fun plans for the weekend?
image via here