How’s everyone’s weekend going? Over here it’s been all about the trips to the park and falling asleep on the way over there, lots of birthday parties & shopping for birthday presents and, lucky for me, also a little girls night out with a few mojitos to unwind. And the sun is out, which means we’re extra happy campers!
Lots of reading material in this week’s five. I just found so many great articles, I have to share them…
- This crazy piece in the New York Times on how chemicals affect us. It’s pretty scary!
- This cool article I stumbled upon via Salt & Nectar with 15 tips on how to stay married for 15 years. Now, I’m not married but I really appreciated these down to earth tips on what works for someone.
- I’m super excited about the June 2012 issue of Vanity Fair. Marilyn, Obama, Paul Smith, Whitney, can’t wait to have a few minutes this evening and dive in. Vanity Fair is my guilty pleasure for sure!
- Very French Gangsters sunglasses for kids. Makes me wish I were four again because these are outrageously cool!
- I loved this blog post from Jeanne from Shop Sweet Things. So sweet and honest and I could definitely identify with so many of her points. Love, love, love.
Have a wonderful Sunday and a great start of a new week tomorrow!
(Images: The Sartorialist)