It’s almost weekend and I for one couldn’t be happier. After a trip to the pediatrician on Monday because of Lev’s rash and a trip to the dentist on Tuesday because he broke his tooth after falling with his bike, I’m just hoping things calm down a bit and we’re done with injuries and weird rashes for a bit.
We’ve got a bunch of things planned for Saturday and Sunday, which means we definitely won’t be bored. At the same time, there’s still so much to do before we leave for Slovenia next week and I’m trying to fit it all in the next couple of days so we don’t have to worry about anything over the summer.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend too, with lots of fun, family time and relaxation.
And for a fun weekend send-off here are some if my favorite links from the week.
- An article on the minimum price you should pay for a pair of jeans to ensure that they were made in an ethical and humane environment. Pretty scary stuff but definitely something you should be aware. You can also click here to see, which brands are safe.
- An awesome new website for mamas called Your Zen Mama, co-created by actress Teresa Palmer.
- This gorgeous Spice Up romper from our store Lemon Mamas, perfect for beach days and pool parties.
- Thinking about pink hair.
- Lisa Eldridge’s video on getting the glow. Yes, please!
And now a song. I love the remix of this song but I just listened to the original version and it’s just sooo good.