I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! This week instead of telling you about our plans for the weekend I’ll just tell you what we actually did, accompanied by a few diligent photos I took. And of course I’m also going to dish my regular five-point link love 🙂
Turns out we didn’t actually do much aside from indulging in some serious family time at home. We made some risotto and a tarte tatin (basically an inversed apple pie), played a ton with legos and even managed to get in some arts & crafts (well, at least for the 20 min that the little one’s concentration permitted it). I also squeezed in a few minutes for a springy manicure, just because this weather seriously needs some encouragement.
Oh, I almost forgot, Lara and I went to look at puppies. Let me tell you, it was tough leaving the store!
And now, let’s take 5…
- I’m not very big on celebrity clothing lines to be honest, but I’m really loving Lauren Conrad’s Spring 2012 Paper Crown line (and fall 2012). It’s so feminine but not too girly. Especially this cardigan, so perfect for fall…Oh, why so pricey!
- These rather coolish, bohoish friendship bracelets from WinkJewelry on Etsy.
- This fascinating article on the evolution of the runner’s high. I should probably go for a run now.
- I’m dying to read Carole King’s new memoir “ A Natural Woman”. Reading about Laurel Canyon in the 70s should be interesting!
- We started watching Girls on HBO. I’m not going to say anything else aside from that it’s amazing. That’s it. And that you should watch it. Immediately.