This week seems like it passed in a blur. I blinked my eyes on Monday and boom now it’s Saturday and to say I’m a little behind on work would be putting it nicely. Survival mode was basically the mode of operation this week and I’m really hoping we’ll be able to recharge our batteries a little bit this weekend. It feels like none of plans work out as I hope lately so I’m not going to aim high this weekend (as opposed to a thousand and one plan I made for last one), just a little rest would be nice. We’ve still got Lara’s cold kicking our butts and I suspect it has something to do with all the sleepless nights we’ve been dealing with this week (and the week before that). But I mean, who needs sleep anyways, right? Oh, wait I do, I do!!! Like I said survival mode was put in high gear and as long as Monday comes around and I’m able to kick it down a notch, I’ll consider these 48 hours well spent. Oh October, I’ve been so looking forward to you, don’t make things difficult now OK?
Alright, some link love people to make up for four days of blogging radio silence…
- Butternut squash is high on my grocery list this month and Bon Appétit just featured a bunch of drool worthy recipes like this one.
- Cool ideas for traveling with littles.
- Who made movie popcorn?
- Everything at West Elm. Especially the Baggu monogram dipped tote. Come to mama!
- Ahhmazing autumn mug 🙂
- Nothing has really tickled my fancy at Zara’s fall collection except this handmade wool cape. Bring it on!
- And a little sweater that would change Lara’s mind about napping. Talk about wishful thinking!
image via kinfolk