Although we don’t have much to look forward to weather wise this weekend (at least that’s what my iPhone says), I’m happy we’ll be able to squeeze in some proper family time. It’s been a busy week, the little one and the bf have both been fighting a pretty nasty cold, which doesn’t do us any particular favors when it comes to sleeping at night. I mean this transitional weather, jeez! I have no idea what to wear so I won’t be cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon and the same goes when I’m dressing Lara. I’m constantly checking whether she’s sweating or if she’s cold and I think this is probably the main culprit for that nasty cough. Away with you, I say! So hopefully the weekend will bring us some much needed zzz’s and I’m also hoping Lara and I will be able to get started on some of our crafts projects. Maybe I’ll even squeeze in another long-ish run if I regain the feeling in my legs by the time Sunday rolls around. And maybe (and this is a bit of a long shot), I’ll even get ahead and write a few posts for next week. Who knows, miracles do happen!
So that’s some plan I’ve got there and if I manage to check at least two things of my list, I’m just going to go and call it a very successful weekend.
But first, some link looooove:
- I don’t mean to be repetitive but I’m going to be anyways. 20 pieces you should bookmark right now from the Isabel Marant for H&M collection. I’ll just be over here plotting my evil plan on how to get my hands on those boots! I have a feeling it’s going to be a bloodbath come November 14th.
- The perfect, and I really mean the perfect, tee. Lasts forever and goes with just about anything, potato sacks included.
- A very cool DIY for your favorite pair of jeans.
- Looking forward to reading this.
- I’m so sorry this is in French but it looks so utterly delicious I’m just going to have to try it out this weekend. Will report back.
- And a little something so you can brush up on your coffee connoisseur skills.
(image via glamour paris)