It’s been a while since I’ve posted a music Friday playlist so it was high time I snapped to it. Winter tunes are a little calmer in my music library so excuse the lack of “dance in your living room” songs but I promise I’ll get to those too.
We’ve got no big plans for the weekend, we’re just planning on taking it easy, watching the Olympics in Sochi and hoping for sunshine so we can spend some time outdoors too. Oh and some delicious food would be great!
And some link love from the week:
- What if Disney princesses were historically accurate?
- A tad bizarre but utterly delicious coffee from Wellness Mama. You should definitely give it a shot!
- The prettiest halo ring from Catbird NYC.
- I binged on the entire season of The White Queen and I loved it. It’s based on Philippa Gregory’s bestselling novel by the same name. I’m such a sucker for historical drama, I want to read the entire Cousins’ war series!
- I REALLY want this sweatshirt.
- Here’s a look at seven years of preparation for the Olympics in Sochi.
- And if you’re looking to celebrate the event, here’s a recipe for delicious Olympic cocktails from Cupcakes and Cashmere.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
(image via here)