What to say, what to say about this weekend? Well, for one we’ll have some partying to do. It would seem that quite a few of my girlfriends, including my bestie & my sister are September babies so there’s tons of cake to be had. Some actual, some will have to be virtual considering we’re pretty spread around the globe. I guess, January was a pretty hot month for some. Aside from celebrating a birthday and staying up longer then we should and probably drinking more than we should (it’s a big birthday!), I have a sneaky suspicion our weekend is going to include a lot of biking.
Other than that, here is some link love for the week:
- I’ve been dreaming of this Loft tunic sweater for weeks now. Perfect for fall weekends in the park.
- My sister made this cake. Umm hello yumm!
- Great article. When will we learn?
- Very cool and fall appropriate. The perfect transitional jacket.
- 11 things that everyone needs to be happy.
Have a good one & see you Monday!
(print via here)