Two very important things are happening today. 1. Black Friday is here and so are some of the most amazing shopping deals you can get, and 2. Netflix releases Gilmore Girls: A Year The Life today. (I probably won’t sleep this weekend because I’ll binge watch this)
So, despite the fact that it looks like both Lara and Lev aren’t in the best of shapes and we’ll just stay home and try to get better, it’s going to be a pretty good day.
I’ve rounded up some of my favorite Black Friday sales so if you’re looking to get started on your Christmas shopping or maybe just hoping to snag something you’ve been eyeing for a while you can click on and check it out today.
- Lemon Mamas Black Friday Sale (everything on the website is 30% off today with code BLACKFRIDAY, valid until December 2nd)
- Shopbop is having a buy more, save more sale with code GOBIG16. I like Shopbop for those investment pieces you tend to save up for. I love this Rebecca Minkoff Julian backpack and have for a while. Or these Levi’s 721 high rise jeans I’ve been wearing practically non stop! You can also check out East Dane for gifts for your guy.
- Zara’s Black Friday sale. 20% off on a selection of items. Do I need to say more?
- Shop cool at Urban Outfitters. They are offering up to 50% off on a really wide selection. I like these Nike sneakers!
- Gap is doing 40% off absolutely EVERYTHING with code FRIDAYGAP. I got the kids pyjamas and socks and other small gifts for the family.
- J.Crew is having a pretty big holiday sale too. For US it’s 40% off your purchase with code HOLIDAY and for those in Europe it’s 20% off with code GETSHOPPING. Just wanted to let you know that J.Crew now ships all over the world and that all the prices listed include taxes and import fees.
- Bobo Choses, one of my favorite retailers for quality and fun kids clothes for children and women is also doing a fun days sale. I loooove this round scarf for Lara.
- BellaBeat activity trackers are up to 30% off today. I really like the Leaf Urban Rose Gold Edition. If you’re looking to get an activity tracker for someone for Christmas, I did a post on a few of my favorites a little while ago.