As a little after-Monday Tuesday pick me up, I wanted to give you a few of my favorite links from the web from this week. I’ve been saving some of these babies since Friday, I just didn’t get around to it yet. Must be the spring air, sunshine and an endless to-do list…
- A hilarious illustrated taxonomy of city bikes and cyclist archetypes. This one is based on NYC but it can pretty much work for any city anywhere.
- I swear I feel like I have a million things to do and I keep dreaming of a getaway. Preferably in one of these 20 amazing hotels. Number 9. looks particularly enticing to me right now…
- 10 rules of fiction writing.
- Shopbop is having their friends and family sale (until April 17th) and you can get up to 25% of full priced items with the code INTHEFAMILY14. Not to be missed people!
- And in case you’ve been living under a rock this weekend and have been participating in couchella instead of Coachella, H&M newest designer collaboration features the amazing Alexander Wang… Out November 6th!
Have an amazing rest of the day 🙂