As you know we’ve been hiding out at home all week, avoiding the sun and basically recuperating from our little hospital escapade. Caring for a little patient didn’t really leave time for much of anything else except Disney movies, books, puzzles and tea parties + the BF was out of town so it really was just the two of us. He came back last night however, so I finally had the opportunity to get my dose of internet in. I tried to catch up on all my reading so this week’s 5 are very reading focused. Sorry peeps!
+ our plans for the weekend: chilling out at home, trying to make the best out of this quality time we have together. We are also going to the BF’s handball match on Sunday (indoors, so all good) and to be honest hiding out inside shopping malls has its perks also…
- This article on how impossible living Carrie Bradshaw style is made me laugh so hard I cried. I reread twice and it had the same effect. It’s not new but by all means if you haven’t read it yet, you must!
- This quote on not being afraid to be sensitive and open from Zooey Deschanel, who stars in one of the best new series out right now, the New Girl. This show also makes me laugh so hard I cry + I love Zooey!
- Not going to lie, this week was also quite exhausting, the hospital gave us quite a scare and that combined with lack of sleep for the last, oh let’s say month and a half, makes me really ache for a few days off. I read about this yoga retreat in Umbria, Italy and I really want to try something like that (in the near future hopefully!). Whole Living by the way? Great website…
- My new eye cream. I could swear my “killer” under eye dark circles are a bit lighter. It also allows me to apply concealer more smoothly and my eyes feel more refreshed.
- Songs I’ve been putting on repeat this week: Ron Pope’s “A drop in the ocean”, Gotye’s “Somebody I used to know” and Bon Iver’s “Skinny Love”.