Why this post?
Because we all need a treat sometimes and because the little things can really make all the difference. + considering it is International Women’s day in two days (we might be a bit late for that matter), this might be useful for a few little gift ideas for your lady on her special day. These also apply as perfect Mother’s Day gifts. Flowers & cards also do the trick (if any of you fellas & kiddos are reading this)!
- Kate Spade Agenda iPhone 4 /4S cover (not a huge polka dot person myself [YET] but this cover is super cute!) 29,95€
- For Jane Austen fans, a pretty clothbound classic of Pride and Prejudice (picked this up for us on my recent trip to Anthropologie) 15,99 €
- Pure & Good candle, also from Anthropologie 20€
- Priti NYC non toxic/eco friendly nail polish “ Blue Eyed Brunette) from Amazon UK £9
- For coffee, tea & other hot drinks lovers, an adorable crocheted cup cosy from KnitStorm on Etsy. As you probably know I have a slight obsession with mugs and these just make me smile all the more. $16 + $3 shipping to EU. Such a great little gift!