1. Wooed by Wood Vintage Pacific Sunnies 2. Camp Brand Goods Hoodie 3. Teroforma Whiskey Stones 4. Nixon Rover SS Watch 5. Star Wars Espresso Cups 6. Sony PlayStation 4 7. Jack Spade iPhone Gloves 8. Herschel Vintage Heir Backpack 9. The Art Of Shaving Lemon Kit
As promised here’s the much anticipated gift guide for him. I shaped this one so that it works for pretty much for all the men in your life, whether it’s your significant other, your dad, brother or best friend. And I should probably add it was made in close collaboration with my dude who contributed a few ideas (and I’m assuming a few hints as well!). I’m going to let you speculate on which were his (hello PS4!)…
Personally, I’m a huge fan of the Jack Spade iPhone gloves, as they’re super stylish as well as practical. The Star Wars espresso cups are a no brainer in my books, as are the gorgeous Wooed by Wood Vintate Pacific Wayfarers. I mean those babies are just too cool! Other fun gift ideas include the whiskey stones (which we have and I can attest that they’re fantastic), a fun Camp Brands hoodie for the outdoorsy dude, a classic Herschel backpack and a delicious smelling shaving kit.
I’m horrible at DIYs. I know this because the mere thought of having to do something on my own, with my own two hands is extremely daunting to me. On the other hand, I have no proof of this because, well, I’ve never tried to do anything cool with my own two hands so maybe that’s the problem. Maybe I’m a closeted genius. Probably not though, because I think that those incredibly talented people probably display some sort of signs of DIY genius and I haven’t been noticing anything like that in this neck of the woods.
I can do accents though. Anyone?
But I do like pretty things (newsflash guys, newsflash!) and I have been craving to do something this fall that would accurately celebrate my love affair with it. Because I really do love it so very much and just seeing all the pumpkins at the grocery store is enough to make me want to do my fall happy dance. Actually never mind, I can’t dance either.
Right now you’re probably wondering where this is going? She can’t do anything so…
Well, I’m determined to give this whole DIY business a try anyways so I compiled a few very easy ones (because I’m hoping I can handle those), as well as some recipes, so I can really autumn up the house this October. Continue reading »
I’m obsessed with Keira Knightley’s wedding look. The whole ensemble just looks so utterly chic and elegant, yet simple and comfortable at the same time. And most of all it conveys an aura of intimacy of the entire ceremony and their wedding day. Just beautiful.
I love the idea of a low key, garden party like wedding personally. I think there’s something really nice about an intimate ceremony celebrated with your closest friends and family.
How about you, big weddings or smaller ceremonies?
We need to discuss these unbelievably cute espresso cups from the Mudpuppy shop on Etsy. I mean seriously, these would turn even the most avid latte drinker into an espresso drinker. We don’t kid about coffee at our house and I’m not kidding about these. Hand painted & amazing, the end.
- Pendleton By Portland Collection Scarf – anything from Pendleton is gorgeous which means so is this scarf from the Portland Collection designed in collaboration with Pendleton and three young designers.
- Jack Spade Fair Isle iPhone 4/4S Cover – so he can dress up his iPhone in a wintery Fair Isle inspired cover. Plus he can put his name down on the inside just in case he forgets (read: loses) his phone.
- Jack Spade Repp Thermos – I kind of want this for myself but I it would also be perfect for your dude.
- Topman Wolves Pack Sweatshirt – another Nordic like sweatshirt, perfect to keep him warm during the winter holidays. (Available on US and EU Topman websites)
- Michael Kors Leather Strap Watch – a perfect gift so he’ll always be on time picking you up. Kind of want this for myself again too (Available on US and EU Asos websites)
- Beard – very cool pictures of some serious manly dudes and their beards. A great way to take your guy from Movember into the December holidays. (Also available on US and EU Asos websites)
- Call Of Duty Black Ops II - from personal experience this is a great gift. But you might not see a lot of him afterwards. Unless you know how to play too.
- Lomography El Toro Diana F+ Camera – a perfect gift for the cool photography enthusiast, this one is inspired by the land of flamencos and chorizos a.k.a my favorite place in the world. + free shipping on some cameras!
- Hello Merch “I’m So Tired” T-Shirt – I’m assuming (and just play along with me here) that this T-shirt would fit many dudes. Perfect for a laugh or ten. (Discovered thanks to Baby Jungle)
- Undergreen Black Classic Eau de Parfum – a completely natural and organic gift for your dude so he’ll smell lovely without any of the icky stuff you wouldn’t near his “manly man” skin. Comes in a slightly lighter white version also.
- Game Of Thrones Season 1 &/or 2 – what can I say? This show is the kind of good your other half will surely appreciate and be excited about.
- Joseph Joseph Cassette Chopping Board – since you got lucky and got yourself a top chef dude, he will surely appreciate this retro inspired chopping board for all his cooking skills. Excellent for cutting up limes on those mojito filled evenings…
About Style Lemon
Hi there and welcome to Style Lemon! My virtual universe of all the daily little bits and pieces that inspire me. From fashion and beauty trends to cooking and travel. From stuff for the little ones to reading for the big ones. When life gives you lemons… More
The Latest On Instagram
Shop My Current Favorites
Style Lemon loves...
- A Beautiful Mess
- A Cup of Jo
- Baby Jungle
- Cheetah Is The New Black
- garance doré
- Honestly WTF
- Oh Happy Day
- Oh Joy
- Paris Lemon
- Refinery 29
- Rockstar Diaries
- Salt & Nectar
- Sincerely, Jules
- Sous Style
- Suri's Burn Book
- The Blonde Salad
- The Daybook
- The Man Repeller
- The Pioneer Woman
- Vanity Fair Tumblr
- What I I Like In Life
- What I Wore
- Who What Wear