I’m obsessed with Keira Knightley’s wedding look. The whole ensemble just looks so utterly chic and elegant, yet simple and comfortable at the same time. And most of all it conveys an aura of intimacy of the entire ceremony and their wedding day. Just beautiful.
I love the idea of a low key, garden party like wedding personally. I think there’s something really nice about an intimate ceremony celebrated with your closest friends and family.
How about you, big weddings or smaller ceremonies?
We need to discuss these unbelievably cute espresso cups from the Mudpuppy shop on Etsy. I mean seriously, these would turn even the most avid latte drinker into an espresso drinker. We don’t kid about coffee at our house and I’m not kidding about these. Hand painted & amazing, the end.
- Pendleton By Portland Collection Scarf – anything from Pendleton is gorgeous which means so is this scarf from the Portland Collection designed in collaboration with Pendleton and three young designers.
- Jack Spade Fair Isle iPhone 4/4S Cover – so he can dress up his iPhone in a wintery Fair Isle inspired cover. Plus he can put his name down on the inside just in case he forgets (read: loses) his phone.
- Jack Spade Repp Thermos – I kind of want this for myself but I it would also be perfect for your dude.
- Topman Wolves Pack Sweatshirt – another Nordic like sweatshirt, perfect to keep him warm during the winter holidays. (Available on US and EU Topman websites)
- Michael Kors Leather Strap Watch – a perfect gift so he’ll always be on time picking you up. Kind of want this for myself again too (Available on US and EU Asos websites)
- Beard – very cool pictures of some serious manly dudes and their beards. A great way to take your guy from Movember into the December holidays. (Also available on US and EU Asos websites)
- Call Of Duty Black Ops II - from personal experience this is a great gift. But you might not see a lot of him afterwards. Unless you know how to play too.
- Lomography El Toro Diana F+ Camera – a perfect gift for the cool photography enthusiast, this one is inspired by the land of flamencos and chorizos a.k.a my favorite place in the world. + free shipping on some cameras!
- Hello Merch “I’m So Tired” T-Shirt – I’m assuming (and just play along with me here) that this T-shirt would fit many dudes. Perfect for a laugh or ten. (Discovered thanks to Baby Jungle)
- Undergreen Black Classic Eau de Parfum – a completely natural and organic gift for your dude so he’ll smell lovely without any of the icky stuff you wouldn’t near his “manly man” skin. Comes in a slightly lighter white version also.
- Game Of Thrones Season 1 &/or 2 – what can I say? This show is the kind of good your other half will surely appreciate and be excited about.
- Joseph Joseph Cassette Chopping Board – since you got lucky and got yourself a top chef dude, he will surely appreciate this retro inspired chopping board for all his cooking skills. Excellent for cutting up limes on those mojito filled evenings…
- Batik Tray & Spreader Set or Batik Serving Set from Leif – both quirky and gorgeous.
- Cook Book Bookstand – so there’s no need to get your hands dirty or twist your neck while trying out those new recipes.
- Normann & Copenhagen Herb Stand – for the domestic god or goddess who like to grow their own herbs.
- Kinfolk Books – a beautiful collection of books for food enthusiasts accompanied by even more beautiful photos. My favorite is volume 4 but the one I link to is the latest volume published. The next is to be released December 13th.
- Anthropologie Measuring Cups – so you can measure and bake in style. And perhaps have a cup of tea while you’re at it.
- Joseph Joseph Chopping Board – for the modern “chop chop” cook. And it can also be used as a bread and cheese board for those fun tapas nights.
- Freshline Kitchen Prints from Etsy – a set of 9 prints perfect to decorate those kitchen walls and make it an incredibly fun and cozy place.
- Recipe Notebook from Anthropologie – to keep track of all those culinary masterpieces.
- Paulova Salt & Pepper Jars from Etsy – for some reason I think there’s never enough of fun salt and pepper shakers or jars. Luckily they make a perfect gift.
Oh my goodness! There’s no other way to describe my excitement when I discovered Leif. An amazing online shop based out of Brooklyn, New York that carries the lost amazing mix of brands that are a breath of fresh air as well as seriously beautiful. Their concept of how the smallest thing can enrich your daily life and your lifestyle is very close to my heart, whether it is a pretty thank you note, your bathroom soap, a pretty bracelet or in my case a pretty coffee mug from which I can drink my morning cup of coffee. Continue reading »
About Style Lemon
Hi there and welcome to Style Lemon! My virtual universe of all the daily little bits and pieces that inspire me. From fashion and beauty trends to cooking and travel. From stuff for the little ones to reading for the big ones. When life gives you lemons… More
The Latest On Instagram
Style Lemon loves...
- A Beautiful Mess
- A Cup of Jo
- Baby Jungle
- Cheetah Is The New Black
- garance doré
- Honestly WTF
- Oh Happy Day
- Oh Joy
- Paris Lemon
- Refinery 29
- Rockstar Diaries
- Salt & Nectar
- Sincerely, Jules
- Sous Style
- Suri's Burn Book
- The Blonde Salad
- The Daybook
- The Man Repeller
- The Pioneer Woman
- Vanity Fair Tumblr
- What I I Like In Life
- What I Wore
- Who What Wear